[ubuntu-za] Regional help and CDs

Simon Richards richardssr at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:35:08 UTC 2011

If you are stuck with the CPT JNB CD's I am in Cape Town next week
Tues-Thurs, I can bring them up no problem,I have to go down to CPT to
do some work, I can ferry the CD's back up to JHB and distribute them
to whoever.

Let me know, my only problem is in Cape Town I'm not very mobile, but
I'm at 34 Bree Street, so if somebody can get them to me I can bring
them back up.

Simon Richards

On 27 May 2011 09:23, maia grotepass <maiatoday at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody
>
> There was a suggestion to get someone in each region to be a contact
> point. Is anybody interested in this?
>
> Also I have managed to get some CDs to Wesley in durban and also to
> the Stellenbosch LUG. I still want to get some CDs to the other areas.
> I have had individual requests for CDs but I think it is more
> efficient to get a box of CDs to a known point in a region.
>
> So if anyone knows of someone traveling from Cape Town to
> Pretoria/Johannesburg or Bloem, get them to contact me and I can send
> a box providing there is someone on the other end who is willing to be
> a contact point for others to collect the CDs.
>
> Maia

Simon Richards
+27 83 308 1792