[ubuntu-za] Regional help and CDs

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:44:26 UTC 2011

Great stuff. We are making progress. We have East London, Bloem and PE
people! Mail your adresses to me off list and then I propose that
everybody who has CDs add themselves to the list on the website here
http://ubuntu-za.org/get-ubuntu

Also Stefan has contacted me to be the Jo'burg pickup point.

I will find out how much it will cost to mail a box to each area and
let everybody know incase we don't get a lift for the boxes.

Maia