[ubuntu-za] Regional help and CDs

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Fri May 27 07:23:41 UTC 2011

Hello everybody

There was a suggestion to get someone in each region to be a contact
point. Is anybody interested in this?

Also I have managed to get some CDs to Wesley in durban and also to
the Stellenbosch LUG. I still want to get some CDs to the other areas.
I have had individual requests for CDs but I think it is more
efficient to get a box of CDs to a known point in a region.

So if anyone knows of someone traveling from Cape Town to
Pretoria/Johannesburg or Bloem, get them to contact me and I can send
a box providing there is someone on the other end who is willing to be
a contact point for others to collect the CDs.

Maia