[ubuntu-za] Apt-cacher-ng mirroring

Ricardo Botha irmandos at gmail.com
Thu May 19 08:07:31 UTC 2011

Hey Raymond,

I do want to mirror only the Nutty distro and not a complete server with possibly all distro's.

If I can get my things setup and working properly I might be able to convert a few friends of mine to go Ubuntu and to start experimenting / playing with it. We will be installing vm's and configuring and messing up things to the best we can in order to learn.

The other problem we will have is that there is no internet access whatsoever so I want to cache everything in order to install new software with the guys.

Or can you recommend something else?

Regards
Ricardo Botha
082 894 0053