[ubuntu-za] 11.04 like Windoooze

Johan Mynhardt johanmynhardt at gmail.com
Tue May 3 19:05:59 UTC 2011

On 3 May 2011 20:42, Raoul Snyman <raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za> wrote:
> On Tue, 3 May 2011 20:40:25 +0200, Quintin van Rooyen wrote:
>> That was cold man, you cut me deep ;-)
>
> Just keepin' it real... hehehe ;-)
>
> --
> Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
> Saturn Laboratories
> m: 082 550 3754
> e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
> w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
> b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za

At least us GNOME people have some excitement *cough* :P

My boss' KDE looks pretty much the same as it did a year ago. I guess
some people prefer the known.

I don't have enough words to describe my love for GNOME3. It's been
pretty stable after the initial slowish start for me, but it's snappy,
pretty and a pleasure on the eye. Keyboard navigation is a dream.

--
Johan Mynhardt

Netiquette Guidelines: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855
+2772 432 8108 |johanmynhardt[at]gmail.com
http://nuvolari.co.za | http://johanmynhardt.co.za/
http://mythumbprint.mobi/johanmynhardt