[ubuntu-za] Invitation to the next Ubuntu 1104 Launch Party Pretoria

Nico Michael (pta@ibst) nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Mon Mar 14 20:06:29 UTC 2011

Hi there
you are all invited to share the joy , the fun and meet the chaps
It seems that I will be volunteering to do the Ubuntu 1104 Launch Party in Pretoria
This is planned for early next month and possibly the same venue if I can get it again

The venue and date has not been finalized

Please send me an email (RSVP)   to my email addrerss with Subject :  Ubuntu 1104 launch party Pretoria : Yes am interested  to attend
so that I can send you a personal invitation nearer the date to confirm the venue and date

my email address is :  nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za

I have sent this email to GLUG if it does not get there please could you be so kind to  forward it to GLUG lists

regards
Nick