[ubuntu-za] Website hosting

Clinton Bester clintyb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 09:38:49 UTC 2011

Hey Guys,

I still opt with the 000webhost.com  but it depends on what you want.

I had my fair share with hetzner & mweb and unfortunately our country
has a long way to go with customer and internet services.  Unless you
want why not host it yourself.

Clinton Bester
C&C cableworx
Cell: 0787073032
Reaching out for a wireless South Africa.
Stop the monoploy....  Upgrade to UBUNTU.....  Its a MUST