[ubuntu-za] Web Hosting

Daniël Louw daniel at dline.co.za
Thu Jan 20 14:11:58 UTC 2011

The byethost.com' deals sound almost too good to be true...

If you read the terms of use you will find they do not allow their servers
to be used as cloud storage or something similar.

But still, it sounds really like a good deal. The payed hosting is also very
very ridiculously good!

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 3:45 PM, James Cuénod <j3frea at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone got experience using http://byethost.com - they've got an
> inexplicably good free option?
> I used 000webhost about 4 years ago but they decided to inject advertising
> into page requests (which broke my ajax xml responses) so I abandoned them.
>

> On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:04:27 +0200, Jason McBeath <jason at mcbeath.co.za>
> wrote:
>
>  I use 000webhost.com for one of my personal websites, I find them very
>> good, I'm thinking of moving my reseller hosting to them as well.

Daniël Louw
daniel at dline.co.za
www.dline.co.za
+27 84 2499 299