[ubuntu-za] Latest Mint KDE

Dave Lizamore dave.lizamore at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 17:12:17 UTC 2011

Hi Ian,

There is only a mint 10.0 kde RC available at this stage. See
http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=1657.

I use mint 9.0 kde and the moment the final 10.0 release is available, I
will download and install. We can arrange when and where to meet for a copy.

Regards

Dave

Op 2011/02/20 06:55 nm, het Ian Whitfield geskryf:

Dave Lizamore	dave.lizamore at gmail.com

tel 012-333 7960	cell 076 218 4861
fax 086 512 4038