[ubuntu-za] Stop the Anti-Unity / Gnome 3 FUD!

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Wed Dec 28 11:46:51 UTC 2011

On 28/12/2011 13:31, Jan Greeff wrote:
 > however, I tend to think that top-posting will eventually win the day.

That is simply because you've always used a mail client that enforces
top-posting.

> Whatever happens, it will be a good thing if everyone accepts a
> "standard" way of posting.

Yes, and the standard way of posting to mailing lists is bottom posting.
In fact, more accurately, it is interleaved posting, where you show a
snippet of the previous mail to give context, and then write your reply
after the snippet. This can be done multiple times (as can be seen by my
reply).

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za