[ubuntu-za] Stop the Anti-Unity / Gnome 3 FUD!

James Gezane [Cube Dynamix IT Solutions] james at cubedynamix.com
Wed Dec 28 06:23:25 UTC 2011

Hi Ubuntu Fam,

I agree with Bill,I think every version of ubuntu brings in something to learn or wrap ones head around,That's the whole fun of open source.

Sometimes what worked in the previous version does not work the first time,
Over time with fixes and fine tuning it only gets better.

The challenge is to have the patience to go through the tuning process,I created a 11.10 virtual machine and struggled a bit but I have become more and more efficient with every experiment.

To get a really good feel for which works better,I recommend experimenting.

James M Gezane
078 178 8591
Director®