[ubuntu-za] Configuring Ubuntu 11.10

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Wed Dec 21 19:55:06 UTC 2011

Hi Bruce and Peter,

Your inputs and help is appreciated very much. I am particularly
interested in the concept of a home directory on one of my hard drives,
as opposed to my current arrangement of a duplicated backup on the
second drive. I will need to learn how this can be done.

I suppose that my data will be safer on a home folder than the present
arrangement whereby data entered on the main drive since the last backup
will be lost if the drive should crash.

We are leaving tomorrow to spend the weekend and Christmas with the
children in Pretoria, will contact you again later.

May you enjoy a blessed, Jesus Christ-certered Christmas with your loved
ones.

Kind regards,

Jan