[ubuntu-za] Mail between two versions of Thunderbird / PPA "not found"

Peter Nel fourdots at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 17:05:07 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Jan Greeff <jan at verslank.net> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> When it happens it is almost like magic, too easy and too good to be true.
> I removed the .thunderbird folder to my desktop, deleted the old
> .thunderbird folder as you instructed, then pasted the one I want to
> transfer into the home folder, opened Thunderbird and there it is - every
> folder in its place with all the old stuff on hand.
>
> Many thanks for clear and concise directions.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Jan

I'm ecstatic!

I reckon this is why some of us keep messing with this stuff, it's
kind of a rush each time :-D

So you see now, it's merely about deciding to succeed... add some
patience, perhaps a little reading and the problem solves itself, like
it never even existed.

This kind of thing gets my Zen going :-)

--
Péter Nel