[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu CD's community project?

SHAWN REITSTEIN shawnreit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 10:08:27 UTC 2011

Sorry - Duh?! I don't know what happened there?!

 I'm involved with a community project in Guguletu - and we're trying
to get everyone who wants a computer sorted.
I've been talking about Ubuntu - some know of it, some have experience of it.

It seems the Cd's from UK are no longer happening? How do I get a
range (or all) of the OS's to be able to get the computers - mainly
P2's, 3's and P4's with varying capabilities - functioning?

That is without downloading them!?

Thanks
Shawn