[ubuntu-za] advice on getting server built

Rudi Ahlers Rudi at SoftDux.com
Sat Aug 27 18:32:53 UTC 2011

Did you see the server that Charl wants to sell?

If that's not what you need, then give Frontosa a call. They can sell
you Intel motherboards, FBB RAM, XEON CPU's and Antec rackmount
chassis.

Rectron also used todo something like this some time ago where you
could get individual components but I don't know if they still do.

Otherwise what specs do you need?
Asus also have servers and you should be able to get some from them?
Or, Pinnacle Africa sells SuperMicro, Dell Fujitsu servers etc as well