[ubuntu-za] Using Ubuntu Natty Narwhal with 2 screens

Nico Michael(PtaISP) nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Thu Aug 25 13:21:10 UTC 2011

Hi Lee

I use USA as geographical location so i could not have restrictions to Restricted Ultraverse and Restricted Universe

The screen works with 1 monitor if I put 2 monitors they both display the same

How do i get the restricted Drivers ? Is that there by default ?

XSWAT PPA  I opend the URL and see many NVIDIA things there
we will look at them now

Thanks
Nico