[ubuntu-za] Using Ubuntu Natty Narwhal with 2 screens

Nico Michael(PtaISP) nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Wed Aug 24 09:19:29 UTC 2011

Thanks William

I am gambling my reputation on Ubuntu Natty Narwhal i will do what you said if it does not work i will have to replace the Linux with Windows 7

I could not find a Ubuntu Driver at NVidia it seems they only support SUSE

I have also been searching Google without any success it seems that short of a miracle  we may not be able to use the Nvidia 5700

I wonder if any one has ever got this working  on a 5700 card and what the secret was?

regards
Nico