[ubuntu-za] Cape Town Oneiric Release PArty

Marco Gallotta marco at gallotta.co.za
Fri Aug 19 13:55:28 UTC 2011

Hi all

Kickstarting discussion on a release party for the Cape Town area. I
had a quick word with Stefano, we think it's about time we have one in
Cape Town again (does the Stellenbosch crowd want to join us or have
their own?). It's also about time for another public release party at
a pub, so we're suggesting having it at Forries on Saturday 15 October
(release is on the 13th).

Comments? Suggestions? Anyone want to drive this (I won't be here :-/)?

Regards
Marco

--
Marco Gallotta