[ubuntu-za] IRC Meet Monday 15 August 2011

Dewald Noeth djnoeth at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:30:11 UTC 2011

I might not be able to attend and also can't reach the loco.ubuntu.com , but what about software freedom day (SFD), its not that far away. Are we going to do something?

Dewald J. Noeth
"Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein