[ubuntu-za] Linux Help System & Help Services

Rudi Ahlers Rudi at SoftDux.com
Thu Apr 28 08:20:42 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Clinton Bester <clintyb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Everybody,
>
> Thats what I want to try and alleviate.  Complaints that IRC is no help. No
> help for Linux in SA.
>
> Well, Are there any Open source Shops or Linux distributors here.
>
> I want to set up a Linux System Help Center here in SA.  Im based in
> Durban.  But Im sure, that wont make a difference.
>
> Anybody want help ? or want to help.
>

> Clinton Bester.
> Cell: 0787073032
> email: clinton at cccableworx.za.net
>
> --

Clinton, I don't think it's quite true when you say there's no help for Open
Source in South Africa. Many companies (well, here in JHB at least) support
Open Source software. Apart from Dell, HP, SUN / Oracle,and the other big
companies who offer & support Linux on their hardware, there are also
companies like Obsidian & DialANerd who also supports Linux :)

What kind of "Linux System Help Center" did you have in mind though?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com