[ubuntu-za] Natty Narwhal Repositories

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:27:58 UTC 2011

On 26 April 2011 18:59, Nico Michael (pta at ibst)
<nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za>wrote:

> Could someone give me a link to the SAIX site where I can find the Natty
> Narwhal Repositories file
> If possible an ISO file
>
> Also does someone have instructions to make my Ubuntu Workstation a
> Repository server so we can update our laptops and my Wife's PC from that at
> home on our WIFI network

In general to just not repeatedly download stuff on all the computers, I use
apt-cacher-ng as an apt proxy.
This only downloads the packages that actually gets used and stuff that was
already downloaded will not be downloaded again.
But I understand that this will not really work for the release party.