[ubuntu-za] Update problem with python -webob

Stefano Rivera stefanor at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 13 08:04:37 UTC 2011

Hi Tim (2011.04.04_14:01:11_+0200)

> Updates are stopping with an error on python-webob.

What version of python-webob was this? Which release are you upgrading
to, from which release? I can't see python-webob in any of the security
/ bugfix updates, so you are either doing a distribution upgrade, or are
getting webob from some PPA or something.

Can you give me the contents of your /etc/apt/sources.list and any files
in /etc/apt/sources.list.d ?

SR

--
Stefano Rivera