[ubuntu-za] Create a movie from slide show

Trevor Hughes linux at thewildfig.co.za
Mon Sep 20 11:21:00 BST 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Quintin van Rooyen
<quintin.vanrooyen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Pitivi should be able to do this, and you (should) have it already installed
> by default from Lucid onwards.

Would that not be overkill. I know the original question was to
convert to a movie but does it have to be converted to a movie. While
I have not done it and am not that well versed in PowerPoint?present
but I would have thought you could add narration sound clips and make
a slideshow - no need for a movie

Then this would be playable in PowerPoint. Is that not a solution?

Trev