[ubuntu-za] Brainstorm on ideas to get Ubuntu to areas without internet (renamed from Release Party 10.10.10 ...)

Marco Gallotta marco at gallotta.co.za
Mon Sep 6 15:12:32 BST 2010

On a slightly related, but different topic entirely:

When I return to Cape Town next month, one of my main goals with our
Python course (see umonya.co.za) is to meet with some people to work
out how to reach out more to these disadvantaged areas. While it has
nothing to do with CD distribution, I still believe we can share a lot
of knowledge and experiences.

Let me know if you would be interested in working together on this.
Shared effort is better than going out their alone.

Marco