[ubuntu-za] Pricings for UBUNTU 10.04 - License & Support

Wesley Werner wesley.werner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 14:39:23 BST 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Nehal Batavia  wrote:
> Dear Sir / Madam,
> Kindly let me know what will be the pricings for buying & support for
> OS: Linux Ubuntu 10.04 - Media Kit – 5 no
> Linux Ubuntu 10.04 - Server License – 5 no
> Linux Ubuntu 10.04 - Server License - CAL User  License – MINIMUM CALS ..
> Thanking you in advance for your quick response.
> Warm Regards,
> Nehal Batavia

In that case Nehal, sorry for my misunderstanding, I am speeding
through email backlog and overlooked. I'll try slow down a bit :-)

If want to buy Ubuntu cd's via South Africa I recommend fosscds.co.za,
I have good experience with them. Be aware that ordering across
borders you agree to the local laws as per their conditions page. Try
the Ubuntu shop at shop.canonical.com where they sell too, or download
a copy at ubuntu.com