[ubuntu-za] Pricings for UBUNTU 10.04 - License & Support

Adrianna Pinska adrianna.pinska at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 14:04:57 BST 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Wesley Werner <wesley.werner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Obviously spam and their email address is either being impersonated,
> or their PC is infected and sending emails on their behalf. Either way
> we need to remove them from the mailing list temporarily until they
> resolve it. I don't see any issue reporting or spam links on the
> mailing list page, how could we report this?

Wha?  I don't think there's any evidence of that.  It looks like a
completely genuine question from someone who isn't very clued up on
OSS.

This looks like a medium-sized company run by old-school corporate IT
people.  They could easily "not get" open source to this degree, and
mistake this mailing list for a contact email for "the company that
sells Ubuntu in South Africa".

--
Adrianna Pińska