[ubuntu-za] looking for ADSL modem with configurable factory default settings

Derick Nieuwoudt derick at back-it-up.za.net
Mon Oct 25 12:29:15 BST 2010

I had the same problem with the exchange resetting my adsl modem.
I then installed Nokia PC suite and Teamviewer on one computer.
When modem goes down customer phones me, I tell her to connect with
cellphone, open teamviewer and restores the modem backup.
Under 5 mins adsl is running again.

Regards,

Derick Nieuwoudt