[ubuntu-za] Evolution and Exchange Server 2007 and later

Raymond Barbour xraya4t at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 20:47:47 BST 2010

I use davmail. It presents exchange web mail as a
pop/imap/smtp/calendar/ldap server so you can use it with any mail client.
Works great with evolution. You can run it stand alone as a tray app or as a
daemon which I did. It is java based.
Raymond
On 20 Oct 2010 5:57 AM, "Jason McBeath" <Jason at mcbeath.co.za> wrote:
> I use Evo and exchange. I have used with a local exchange box and
> currently with HMC. Mail me direct if you want anything.
>

> --
> Jason McBeath <Jason at mcbeath.co.za>
> McBeath

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution-exchange/+bug/206346?comments=allfor
some time now and wanted to get a feel for the problem in South
Africa.