[ubuntu-za] Adobe flash installer?

SHAWN REITSTEIN shawnreit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:51:59 BST 2010


Thanks, that seemed to work, though my youtube test has no audio?  Is
there something to do about that?-   Shawn

On 10/18/10, Morgan van Dyk <morgan at mtom.co.za> wrote:
> Hi Shawn
>
> You should just add the mediubuntu repository and install
> ubuntu-restricted-extras it will load the flash player for you
>
> Regards
> Morgan
> ________________________________________
> From: ubuntu-za-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
> [ubuntu-za-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of SHAWN REITSTEIN
> [shawnreit at gmail.com]
> Sent: 18 October 2010 07:34 PM
> To: Ubuntu South African Local Community
> Subject: Re: [ubuntu-za] Adobe flash installer?
>
> Hi, thanks : 32 - Jaunty
>
> On 10/18/10, Morgan van Dyk <morgan at mtom.co.za> wrote:
>> Hi Shawn
>>
>> 32bit or 64bit Ubuntu
>>
>> Regards
>> Morgan
>>
>> ________________________________________
>> From: ubuntu-za-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
>> [ubuntu-za-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of SHAWN REITSTEIN
>> [shawnreit at gmail.com]
>> Sent: 18 October 2010 07:28 PM
>> To: ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com
>> Subject: [ubuntu-za] Adobe flash installer?
>>
>> Hi, I've been unable to view video from Youtube etc. I installed
>> something that allows me to download from Youtube and then view.  How
>> to install the installer and what might have happened to it, that it's
>> not here?
>>
>> thanks
>> Shawn
>>
>> --
>> ubuntu-za mailing list
>> ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com
>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-za
>>
>> --
>> ubuntu-za mailing list
>> ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com
>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-za
>>
>
> --
> ubuntu-za mailing list
> ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-za
>
> --
> ubuntu-za mailing list
> ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-za
>



More information about the ubuntu-za mailing list