[ubuntu-za] Promo Items

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Thu Oct 14 11:32:27 BST 2010

Hi Maia,

Good idea

To add to your idea, If someone has an Ubuntu presentation that is South African ( ubuntu-za ) specific, how about doing the same as Maia with the flyer

We might need to create a spreadubuntu-ZA page on the ubuntu-za web site, possibly call it spreadubuntu-ZA, so that people can put their presentations/flyer/pics on, for others to see/alter/use

William