[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Launch Party 2010-10-16 Pretoria at Karoo Cattle and Land Irene 09:30 to 14h00 (Brunch)

Nico Michael (pta@ibst) nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Fri Oct 8 20:40:24 BST 2010

  Hi there

 I wish I could cancel this event !!!!! No one want to help me its doomed from the start

 I have tried to get someone to send am email to GLUG with out any joy
 I had a lot of complaints when I made the date 2010-10-10 not realizing this is a Sunday

 I am happy to move  this to 2010-10-16 which is a Saturday or to cancel the event

 Some are asking what is a launch party :  we meet old friends take along our memory sticks and usb storage drives and get the new Ubuntu
 saving us bandwidth , the venue is nice and the food is good

 PLEASE CAN SOMEONE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO GLUG TECHNICAL AND GLUG CHAT

 glug-chat at linux.org.za and glug-tech at linux.org.za
 MY MEMBERSHIP HAS BEEN REVOKED AND I CANT SEND A MESSAGE THERE

 regards
 Nick