[ubuntu-za] linux desktop market share more than 1%

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Thu Oct 7 13:12:26 BST 2010

Hi Marius,

They need to add how many PCs you use/setup

As I have 3 desktops and 4 Laptops at home with Ubuntu installed

I have set up a school with 14 PCs with Ubuntu

This is already 21, and my entry only accounts for 1

And 2 other schools with 2 friends ( aprox 40 LTSP with Edubuntu ), which can be divided by 3 for each of us

What I am getting at, is that this figure will still be lower than what it actually is

William