[ubuntu-za] CAD for Linux ( Ubuntu )

miles msdomdonner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 11:37:07 BST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: SHAWN REITSTEIN <shawnreit at gmail.com>
To: Ubuntu South African Local Community <ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-za] CAD for Linux ( Ubuntu )
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 12:15:31 +0200

Hi, my Kingston flash is "not possible" in Jaunty 9.04. I'm sure it
worked fine a few months ago?! Sometimes, when I plugged in an
external HD or a flash, it would require a re-start. That didn't work.
Now what? Pls help  -  Shawn

Hi Shawn, I am a learner with all this but have found trying the flash
in a different usb port sometimes works or one i found only with gparted
and there is a recover or restore function in gparted if I remember
correct. I have recovered a few that xp couldnt see at all anymore. Good
luck. One of the experts will give you advice but sundays are normally
very quiet.
Miles