[ubuntu-za] FAX2EMAIL FACILITY?

Miles msdomdonner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 14:18:54 GMT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: vincent <bullet at ballmail.co.za>
To: ubuntu <ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: [ubuntu-za] FAX2EMAIL FACILITY?
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:05:34 +0200
Mailer: Evolution 2.28.3

I'm hoping someone can help with the above query. I currently use a
service to receive fax's via email and would now like to send fax's out
using this service.
Does anyone use this type of service successfully?
The reason I'm asking on the ubuntu list is that on asking the company
in question's technical support, they tell me that they don't have a
driver for Linux, but my experience of windows trained "techies" is that
their knowledge of Linux is extremely limited & it's just easier to say
no.
Vince

here is another one
http://www.faxaway.com/