[ubuntu-za] school setup

Vijay Makanjee vijay at ergo.co.za
Fri May 28 22:01:09 BST 2010

Hi

ok lets ask the easy things
1. what needs to be done?
2. what finances are available or required
3. What support is there or required?
4. where is that to be found?

I know that the inkululeko (? see hilton's postings about that) stuff
could be useful at the schools level.

There are some good open source stuff that is being used. As an example,
I spent the day today at the smartcape installations at libraries.
Interesting and exciting stuff going on.

All depends on those 4 questions at the top.

Vijay

Vijay Makanjee
P O Box 19801 | Tecoma 5214 | South Africa
Ph: 082 601 4353 Fax: 0866563858
email: vijay AT ergo DOT co DOT za