[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu-powered Laptop

Nashvin Gangaram nashving at gmail.com
Mon May 17 14:11:10 BST 2010

Hi again

Wow, thanks for all the quick responses...

I should have probably mentioned what I had done already:
I got the same response from Bravium (they don't do Notebooks anymore...)
I checked http://www.laptopdirect.co.za/ and the only (good) one they had
was the Proline M760S Dual Core (
http://www.laptopdirect.co.za/laptop_specifications.php?laptop=27084), which
is a bit low spec...

I'm looking for something like the Pangolin Performance from System76 (
http://www.system76.com/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=100).  I would
buy it, but they don't ship internationally.  (I also don't want the hassle
of importing something from USA, and then shipping it back if there is a
hardware failure within warranty...)

Thanks
Nashvin