[ubuntu-za] Cheap Games for Linux

Robin Bownes robinbownes at afrihost.co.za
Wed May 12 00:43:43 BST 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 23:16 +0200, Hannes Coetzee wrote:

> On 11/05/2010 21:48, Wesley Werner wrote:
> > Oh man I'd love to, but don't have a CC. I'm seriously considering
> > getting one just to buy games for Linux :D
> You can now get a Pyapal account with FNB. Very handy and it is quick to
> set up.

Unfortunately, it cannot be set up to access a debit card - only a
credit card or cheque card. Don't be fooled by the screen that asks you
to enter your debit or credit card number for authorisation.
Unfortunately I only discovered this after many failed attempts, a long
wait for a reply to my email query, and a phone call.