[ubuntu-za] Dictionaries

Dr. Johan P. Prinsloo biocura at telkomsa.net
Tue May 4 09:11:24 BST 2010

Excuse me for commenting above your message, but it seems these settings
have disappeared and I'll fix it asap.
As for the dictionary I have experienced the same and have lost many
medical and scientific terms added to my dictionary. Its no train smash,
but a bit of an irritation and as you said about the mouse, we've grown
so used to the luxury of spell-chekkers that it has almost become a
necessity.
Johan *