[ubuntu-za] Superuser

frans dormakorp at vodamail.co.za
Thu Mar 4 13:27:20 GMT 2010

On 10/03/04 11:12, Raoul Snyman wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:05:03 +0200, Darrel wrote:
>
>> Right now I just want to be able to parse php files through Apache.
>>
> OK, I see. But why PHP? I've used PHP for a number of years, and to be
> quote honest, if I can get away with NOT using PHP, I would rather. I much
> prefer Python.

I'd say it's the reason why anyone get started with php...it's
advertised as easy and like whats been said anyone and his dog can do
something in php... I would however suggest that Darryl do not put that
site up for the outside world before making sure that he got it secure,
some scary stuff apparently. but for just using it on your home or
business network no problem.