[ubuntu-za] Nautilus Desktop frozen

Wesley Werner wesley.werner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:59:22 GMT 2010

*scanner: unterminated string constant - e.g. `style'*

That usually means the config file (.gtkrcxx as shown in error) has a
missing quote, a string value hasn't been closed off.

this thread gives one reason why this might happened, but either way its a
case of fixing that file, adding the missing quote, or recreating the file.

Which release are you running? I don't have a .gtkrcxx file in my home, so I
assume its XFCE? I couldnt find how to recreate this file, ATM, but try fix
the file, it might just fix it :)