[ubuntu-za] Name an asteroid Ubuntu

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 21 09:46:01 GMT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nabeela kajee <nabeelakajee at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 18:27
Subject: Ubuntu - important
To: morgan at ubuntu.com

Hi Morgan

My name is nabeela, and I entered a competition to name an
asteroid...It's a great South african initiative and I took the
opportunity with open arms. I chose to submit the name Ubuntu as my
suggestion. I guess that I have to count my lucky stars (haha) as I
was chosen in the first round as one of the 5 best suggestions. Here's
where i need your help: The second round of voting entails that the
public chooses their favourite name and votes in their favour,
resulting in the winning name. I really would like to name this
asteroid (or minor planet) UBUNTU as it is really close to my heart. I
know that ubuntu (the linux programme) is very close to yours too, and
that if i win it would be a great success for all Ubuntu linux
supporters and members.

All I ask is that you PLEASE, PLEASE vote for my choice (ubuntu on the
website) and promote it to all your ubuntu linux friends and
associates too...

here's the website:  http://www.nameourasteroid.org.za/
It's really quick, plus there's and added bonus of a lucky draw and as
a result a prize for someone that submits a vote...

Please help me out...:) here's to Ubuntu

regards

Nabeela Kajee