[ubuntu-za] Is it worth it?

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:44:07 GMT 2010

Hi David

If you use a seperate partition for /home and you have not used more
than 4 primary partitions on your hard disk, I suggest you create
another empty partition of 5GB and install on there.

This way you have a test and stable system.

Also create a test user so that you do not mess up your normal user settings.

Cheers

hg.