[ubuntu-za] Linux Introduction for Kids: Volunteers?

Marco Gallotta marco at gallotta.co.za
Tue Feb 23 13:10:57 GMT 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Quintin van Rooyen
<quintin.vanrooyen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jislaaik wish I could help but alas I am in Gauteng.

We are co-hosting in Johannesburg, as well as Stellenbosch and
Bloemfontein (we also tried Durban, but they couldn't get their act
together in time). They have much smaller numbers than us, but I have
copied the guy in charge on that side if you'd be interested in giving
them a hand. :)

> Just wanna say GOOD LUCK!

Thanks! We have it mostly under wraps -- many hands makes it all possible.

Marco

--
Marco Gallotta
MSc Student