[ubuntu-za] African-authored Ubuntu packages [Was "Digg Story: Takeover of Kongoni Linux"]

Walter Leibbrandt walter at translate.org.za
Mon Feb 22 23:53:01 GMT 2010

Op 22/02/2010 19:22, Nic Roets het geskryf:
> On that note, what debian / ubuntu packages are primarily authored in Africa ?
>
> virtaal, gosmore, dosage, anything else ?

Along with Virtaal there is the Translate Toolkit (translate-toolkit)
and Pootle that is developed by Translate.org.za.

I can name a few others, but I they mostly don't seem to be in the
repositories. There are also loads of open source work done by the
Arabic community as well as other localisers.

Regards,
--
Walter Leibbrandt                  Software Developer
Recent blogs: