[ubuntu-za] Ubuwiki Jam

David Robert Lewis (ethnopunk) ethnopunk at telkomsa.net
Sat Feb 20 15:11:01 GMT 2010

I've decided to revive the Ubuwiki Project which is basically a modded
Wiki-on-a-Stick filled with Ubuntu content. But to make this all more of
a participatory and community building exercise, the next release of
Ubuwiki will be created via a live jam session.

If you're keen to provide Ubuntu support and FOSS content for offline
users and those who are stuck without a dedicated DSL connection, now is
the time to stand up and be counted.

The provisional date for the Ubuwiki Jam is Saturday 19 March
At the moment the Jam is probably going to be just a meet up at a
convenient location in Cape Town. I am very open to suggestions and
ideas on how to get participation going.

Regards

David Robert Lewis