[ubuntu-za] Copy Ubuntu

Darrel darrel at celebrationsfs.co.za
Fri Feb 19 06:34:18 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have an "original" Ubuntu 9.10 CD which I have used  successfully to
load the OS onto 2 desktops. I would like to make a copy to send to a
friend,but am obviously going about it the wrong way.
I first burned a disk from an image that I had created, then I tried
using the 1:1 method, using Brasero in both cases. Neither of the disks
worked, is it possable to create a working copy using the original CD?
I am a noob having first used Jaunty and then upgraded to Karmic 9.10,I
am really enjoying the new OS and the challenges that come with the
change from MS.

Regards
Darrel