[ubuntu-za] Standard Bank Business Online

Ewald Horn ewaldhorn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:31:02 GMT 2010

On 12 February 2010 09:24, Johan Mynhardt <johanmynhardt at gmail.com> wrote:

> > have Business Online.  Yesterday "you cost us a lot of money and
> > business so please stop installing Linux on computers" was added to the
> > speech at the bank (so much for freedom of choice). Any ideas?

I wonder how much money this particular bank has cost ME due to poor
service, ignorant personnel and general bad business practices? I've lost
many a business deal due to bank mistakes "oops, we are sorry, pay us some
more money to fix our mistake"  like not clearing a cheque I deposited
because apparently I don't own my business etc.

I like Linux, I use it and it's my choice. If someone has a problem with it,
they are welcome to use an inferior product :)

Let's keep pushing Linux down their throats until they get the message!