[ubuntu-za] ubuntu-9.10 - saving update files

Johan Scheepers johansche at telkomsa.net
Thu Feb 11 16:00:57 GMT 2010

Good day,

About 3 yrs since used linux. I see a lot of user friendliness now.Want to
come back now.

Kindly what happens to the update/upgrate files after installed.

If deleted what can be done to save them please.

I would like to keep two drives the same without downloading again or using
ddrescue and simmilar.

Just install both once and keep them same with updates.

Would like to just rsync my home dir once in a while for backup.

Kindly any suggestions to improve this please.

Regards

Johan Sch