[ubuntu-za] Are there any problems running Ubuntu on a Intel Quad ?

David Robert Lewis (ethnopunk) ethnopunk at telkomsa.net
Thu Feb 11 08:33:46 GMT 2010

Dr. Johan P. Prinsloo wrote:
> Thanks Charl,
>
> I'm going to buy it and give it a try.
>
> Johan

Best part about buying a new PC is when the guy asks you. So do you want
Windows Vista or Windows 7 and you tell him what you are about to do and
he gives you this weird look, like your'e from outer space or something.
I also get a lot of pleasure erasing brand new Microsoft installations
and then turning on compiz and having people's jaws drop in amazement.

Good luck

DRL