[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Hour

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 07:44:38 GMT 2010

I wasn't really thinking of making a huge demo song and dance unless
someone asks for it. I first read about Ubuntu Hour here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/openweekKarmic/UbuntuGuru
To quote Fabian:"When advocating Ubuntu or *any* free software, you'll
notice it's much easier to **listen** and answers questions than to
**propose** and impose information."

and to quote Fabian again, "Don't be 'the annoying Ubuntu guy/girl'"

The intention is really to improve the visibility. Of course if
enthusiastic members of the public want to see the how well my netbook
works with UNR and want to let me put the live image on their USB
flash disk, I will oblige.

Maia